WANT TO COME AND BE A PART OF THE STORY?
PLEASE SEND CV AND COVER LETTER WITH THE TITLE ‘I LOVE SELLING BEER’ TO: YO@FORESTROAD.CO.UK
SENIOR SALES MANAGER
Now in its 6th year, Forest Road Brewing Co Ltd. is commissioning it’d new 50k HL brewery in new facilities in Bermondsey, Southeast London.
Our newly commissioned brewery is expected to be churning out beautiful beers by May 2021. A time when we expect (hope) to see the reopening of the hospitality industry.
To ensure we are maximizing our potential in the post-COVID world we now require an experienced and ambitious Sales Manager who will successfully create, own and implement our company sales strategy and take total ownership of our continued rapid growth.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement and continue developing our already disruptive sales strategy to continue blowing our competition out of the water in an increasingly saturated market.
- Manage, build and inspire current and future sales team to deliver company growth targets and beyond. Excellent performance is mandatory, anything in excess is generously rewarded. You will reap the benefits of your own hard WORK.
- Take complete ownership of all existing and future revenue streams including groups, independents, wholesalers, distributors and our rapidly growing D2C platform.
- Be confident in understanding the complexities of top-level negotiations and securing commercial trade agreements.
- Must not be scared of solo-mission long-haul flights to North America, Asia and Europe usually carrying at least 20Kg of Beer in your checked luggage.
SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE
- Creative, energetic and hard-working sales professional who strives to achieve the highest possible standard at any given task and in any given situation
- 5 years minimum sales experience with proven track record of exceeding expectations
- An in depth knowledge of beer and the beer industry a bonus
A charismatic relationship-builder who never sleeps
- This is a hands-on position with a rapidly growing company with huge potential.
- Fast growth means existing sales platforms need complete overhaul.
- Remember, we’re a fiercely independent brewing company. We’re very proud of our products, our tight team, and we love coming to the brewery every day.
- We check all references thoroughly.
Annual Salary Range: £55,000 - £65,000 Equity options possible.