Office Manager/Sales Coordinator
Location: Forest Road - Emerald City Brewery SE14 5RW
Hours: 35-40 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
Reporting to: Production Manager, Sarah Dobsen
Start Date: Immediate
We are a small, dynamic team working in one of the fastest growing brands in the brewing industry. We’re looking for a candidate who is as excited as we are about delivering exemplary beer with a service that is second to none. If you think you have what it takes and are just itching to get started then please drop us a line.
Basic Job Description
- Assisting with department heads diaries and visit schedules
- Liaising with sales via phone and email to enter all trade orders into our brewery management software and keeping all information on accounts current.
- Route planning for deliveries & managing delivery days and times.
- Logistics - Booking in transport for trade sales outside of London.
- Keeping direct to customer sales platforms up to date with correct inventory levels and fulfilling orders.
- Being the first point of contact for general enquiries at the brewery.
- Managing and purchasing office supplies.
- Maintaining digital and physical filing solutions.
- Maintaining tidy and organised work areas.
- Opening all post and directing it to the relevant person.
- Occasionally helping with Forest Road Events.
- Assisting with stock takes.
What we offer
- Beer allowance at our hospitality locations and in small pack for home
- Paid gym membership & Free entry to the Friday Breakfast Gang
- Up to £500 a year personal development allowance
- 28 days paid holiday
PLEASE EMAIL COVER LETTER AND CV TO: YO@FORESTROAD.CO.UK