Business Development Manager
Role: Full time, permanent
Location: SE14 5RW + London
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
SUMMARY: Forest Road Brewing Company (FRBC) & Subsidiaries was established in 2016 on a mission to be the best independent brewing company in the world. Now in its 7th year, FRBC has averaged 70% YOY growth since its inception. FRBC prides itself on high quality beer and providing a fun and exciting working atmosph-beer to be a part of.
FRBC is now looking to add a self-motivated, business development manager to develop their South and West London territories. FRBC will continue to grow the POSH lager brand to become the most drank independent lager in the country.
Please note: We’re a lager brewery who happens to make incredible Pale Ales and IPA’s. All of our beers are brewed to be crystal clear - so if you're into Hazy IPAs this job probably isn’t for you!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage an existing account base in South and West London across ensuring the highest level of customer service.
Acquiring new Business from cold calls and making meetings with potential customers in line with targets.
Reporting into the Head of Sales weekly, you will be required to manage your own time to get the best results. Self organisation and planning are crucial.
- Be a Forest Road Brewery ambassador - we want you to be passionate about the brand and our beloved industry.
Be flexible. We are a fast-growing business and as such, not every day is the same - you might be at a craft beer festival one day or handing out samples at an underground station the next.
Making sure your account base is given the ultimate customer experience - helping out and implementing activations, events, tap takeovers etc. that can help our awesome clients sell as much awesome beer (ours) as they can.
- Evening and Weekend work will sometimes be required.
SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE
- Creative, energetic and hard-working and wanting to work with a fast growing London brewery!
- Experience is good but by no means necessary - if the right candidate has the right materials they will also be considered.
- An in-depth knowledge of beer and the beer industry is great to have. It's what we do!
- A charismatic relationship-builder who lives for it.
- This is a hands-on position with a rapidly growing company with huge potential.
- Remember, we’re a fiercely independent brewing company. We’re very proud of our products, our tight team, and we love coming to the brewery every day.
Hours of Work & Holiday Entitlement
- 40 hours per week (Mon-Friday)
- Holidays – 29-30 (depending on how many Friday the 13ths there are in a calendar year)
🍺 Free Beer (duh)
🍺 Private Health Care plan
🍺 Friyay Breakfast Gang Membership (Not optional)
🍺 Employee discounts across multiple venues
🍺 Pension scheme
🍺 Paid gym membership
Please contact email@example.com !!