Forest Road Brewing Company is looking for a full-time delivery driver / warehouse assistant. The role typically includes 3-5 days delivering stock and any remainder of the time working at the brewery carrying out warehouse and packaging tasks.
The role will be paid hourly to begin with and commencing work as early as 5:00 am may be required occasionally. The role will sometimes be lone working and sometimes with a driver's mate.
We are currently operating out of two 4 pallet crafters, looking to expand into a third mid summer. Whilst the job is primarily to deliver beer, dependant on the needs of the business additional responsibilities may include but not be limited to the following:
- Helping to maintain a clean and orderly warehouse
- Preparing pallets for deliveries
- help on the packing lines with both kegging and canning.
- Ad/hoc duties as required
NB: You will be trained on all the following
Dray duties include:
- Loading and unloading vans for daily deliveries
- Driving the van and delivering beer to our customers
- Collecting empties
- Maintaining your van and equipment, including vehicle checks
- Assisting the office with tracking goods delivered, maintaining a clean & organised warehouse and ensuring FIFO on all SKUs
- Physically fit & healthy, capable of safely moving kegs up to 65kg
- Positive attitude and great people skills
- Able to work under own initiative and organise time effectively
- Attention to detail
- Excellent road awareness
- Willingness to learn
- Full clean drivers License
- Must be 25 years or older.
- Experience of on trade/ beer delivery
- Knowledge of London & its roads
- Previous experience
- Forklift operation
What we offer
- A chance to join our buzzing workplace at an exciting time for growth
- Beer allowance at tap and in small pack
- Company healthcare plan
Contact: Yo@forestroad.co.uk with your CV, or any questions.
Cheers & Beers!
Forest Road x