Business: Forest Road Brewing Company Ltd.
Location: Unit 1A Elizabeth Industrial Estate, Juno Way, SE14 5RW
Job Title: Beer Delivery Driver
Reporting to: Head of Logistics
Salary: £28K p.a.
Job type: FULL-TIME, PERMANENT
Schedule: 40 HOURS PW
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
PURPOSE: To be responsible for ensuring the administration of Forest Road Brewing Company is coordinated and up to date. Focusing on accounts payable, accounts receivable and dealing with accounts queries via email or telephone.
- Loading and unloading vans for daily deliveries
- Driving the van and delivering beer to our customers
- Collecting empties
- Maintaining your van and equipment, including vehicle checks
- Assisting the office with tracking goods delivered, and ensuring FIFO on all SKUs
- Carrying out site risk assessments.
Whilst the job is primarily to deliver beer, dependant on the needs of the business additional responsibilities may include but not be limited to the following:
- Helping to maintain a clean and orderly warehouse
- Preparing pallets for deliveries
- Physically fit & healthy, capable of safely moving kegs up to 65kg
- Positive attitude and great people skills
- Able to work under own initiative and organise time effectively
- Attention to detail
- Excellent road awareness
- Willingness to learn
- Full clean drivers License
- Must be 25 years or older.
- Experience of on trade/ beer delivery
- Knowledge of London & its roads
- Previous dray experience
- Forklift operation
- Beer (duh)
- Company pension
- Beer Allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Gym membership
- Private medical insurance
To apply send your cv to email@example.com with the subject line "dray driver position".